Fire broke out in Mathura’s plastic factory, scrap godown burnt to ashes, fire department brought it under control after hard work


AGRA: A fire broke out in a plastic making factory located in the industrial area near Gokul restaurant located in Govind Nagar police station area of ​​Mathura district. Because of which the scrap kept in the factory was completely burnt. As soon as the information about the fire was received, the vehicles of the fire brigade also reached the spot.

But due to the plastic warehouse, the fire took a gigantic form. After this, fire engines were called from the refinery and Kosi and somehow the fire was controlled. Social workers started efforts to control the fire with the help of tankers.

Small fire took a huge form in a short time

Actually, Girdhari Khandelwal has a factory named Rasik Products in the industrial area located near Gokul restaurant on Mathura National Highway. In this factory, goods related to polythene plastic are made. Due to unknown reasons, a fire broke out in the factory late on Sunday evening. Due to plastic material in the factory, a small fire took a big form in a short time.

A scrap godown is also present inside the factory and apart from this, a lot of scrap was also thrown out. The scrap lying outside caught fire due to which the scrap kept in the godown also caught fire. On receiving the information of the fire, two vehicles of the fire department reached the spot.

The fire was controlled in time – Chief Fire Officer

When the fire was not controlled by two fire engines, the police called fire engines from Refinery, Kosi and Vrindavan to the spot. After this, many social workers present nearby brought the fire under control with the help of a water tanker. Factory owner Pramod Khandelwal informed Pramod Garg about the fire in the factory. After getting the information, social worker Pramod Garg sent his water service tanker to the spot.

Apart from this, many other social workers also sent their tankers. About 40 tankers and 7 fire tenders brought the fire under control after 4 hours of effort. Chief Fire Officer Narendra Kumar Singh said that due to timely information, the fire brigade team reached the spot. Apart from this, an adequate supply of water prevented the fire from spreading. Because of which there was no loss of life in the factory and no huge economic loss.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here