CBSE Board 12th Result 2023: Overall pass percentage decreased, more than 22 thousand students got more than 95% marks


CBSE Board 12th Result 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CBSE Board 12th Result 2023. CBSE Class 12 results are available for the candidates on the official site of CBSE at Read updates related to CBSE Class 12th Result 2023 here.

CBSE Board 12th Result 2023: This year’s overall pass percentage decreased

CBSE Board 12th Result has been announced, the total pass percentage is 87.33 percent. Result has decreased Last year’s result has decreased from 92.71 percent to 87.33 percent. That means this year the pass percentage is 5.38% less. Similarly, the pass percentage of girls has also decreased from 94.54 percent in 2022 to 90.68 percent in 2023. The pass percentage of boys has been 91.25 percent in 2022 and 84.67 percent in 2023. The pass percentage of transgender was 100 percent last year and this year it is 60 percent.

CBSE Board 12th Result 2023: 22622 students got more than 95 percent marks

A total of 22622 candidates have scored more than 95 percentile and 112838 candidates have scored more than 90 percentile. A total of 125705 candidates have been placed in the compartment which is more than in 2022 when 67743 candidates were placed in the same.

CBSE Board 12th Result 2023: Direct link to check CBSE 12th result

CBSE Class 12 result 2023 direct link,

Trivandrum result best with 99.91 pass percentage

Trivandrum is the high performing district with a pass percentage of 99.91, followed by Bengaluru with 98.64 per cent and Chennai with 97.40 per cent.

CBSE 10th result 2023 Declared: Around 2 lakh students got more than 90% marks, JNVs topped 99.14%CBSE 10th Results 2023 Declared: CBSE 10th Board result released, 93.12% students pass, direct link, updates

CBSE Board 12th Result 2023: 324094 students of Delhi passed

This year the pass percentage of Delhi has come down to 92.21 per cent. The pass percentage has dropped by -4.08 percent as compared to last year. In 2022, the overall percentage of Delhi was 96.29 per cent. A total of 351462 candidates have appeared in the CBSE Class 12th examination from Delhi, out of which 324094 students have passed.

CBSE Board 12th Result 2023: How was the region wise result

Trivandrum – 99.91 percent

Bangalore – 98.64 percent

Chennai – 97.40 percent

Delhi West – 93.24 percent

Chandigarh – 91.84 percent

Delhi East – 91.50 percent

Ajmer – 89.27 percent

Pune – 87.28 percent

Panchkula – 86.93 percent

Patna – 85.47 percent

Bhubaneswar – 83.73 percent

Guwahati – 83.73 percent

Bhopal – 83.54 percent

Noida – 80.36 percent

Dehradun – 80.26 percent

Prayagraj – 78.05 percent


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here